

China called last week...we had to wait a few days before we could officially announce. Anna Ward is 14 months old, lives in the Gansu province in the city of Qingyang. She has bilateral cleft and is very tiny (9.9lbs at 8 months). She likes to suck her fingers, laughs out loud and loves music. We hope to travel early September...maybe earlier but the Olympics may change that. We are beyond thrilled...she is so beautiful...God is to be praised!!! Love to each of you!





9 comments:
Congratulations to your beautiful family on this precious new addition!!! She is beyond cute - what a face!! I bet you can't wait to kiss those cheeks. :) What a sweet blessing from God. So very, very happy for you.
Rebecca
She is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations!
♥ CCAIWCP family
Congratulations!
Can't wait to see you at FF to congratulate you in person!
Wow! Finally some GOOD news, AWESOME news!! Love the outfit! I can't wait to talk to you in person ... Yea baby Anna Ward!!
She is precious. Congratulations!
-TOrrie
from the CCAIWCP group
Definitely precious. Can't wait to catch up with you!
This is the first time I have been to your blog and we are first friday folks. Congrats, she is beautiful!
Oh Lovell! I am so excited for you and your family! I love her eyes - you can just see God smiling in her eyes! What a beautiful and precious little girl.
HUGS!!!!
Love shelly
Just found your blog through FF friends. We haven't been to FF in awhile, but wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful daughter! We have a daughter from Gansu, so if you need any travel tips, we'd love to help.
Post a Comment