Our SWI sent us two pages of info on Anna Ward today. We are thrilled beyond belief. It is so comforting to know that she is well/healthy and is growing! She is up to 17 lbs and 26 inches. She wears a size 2 shoe (tiny), has 4 teeth and can sit and crawl. They say she is outgoing and smiles easily...loves to eat fruit and biscuits...is in a room with 11-13 other children with 2-3 nannies. They also got our two carepackages.
We hope to get our exact travel dates in a few days. We will keep you all posted. Much love.
August 4, 2008
We got an UPDATE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Missed seeing you at FF! Cant wait to hear more!
Now your talkin! Maybe if you travel sooner than later, you can get in one of those Olympic events! haha The small group 11-13 sounds wonderful, that is what MiMi's situation was and she had such an easy transition to me...well I guess she had no choice cause I kept her in that snuggly thing the whole time!! Can't wait to hear more.....
We missed you at FF last week! I actually found some fabric finally but a bit late. I am still trying to figure out how to run errands successfully with my two little ones!
I can't wait until you meet your youngest daughter,
Laura
Since you lurked on many other pages you probably already know this. Most certainly, the cameras will have been used and photos will have been taken and they will be given back to you so you can develop later. If you are lucky, there will also be pictures of Anna Ward's caretakers on your camera. They most probably will not have used the baby things and will give them back to you new and unused when you pick Anna Ward up. You could probably offer to let them keep the clothing if you wanted.
Post a Comment