September 8, 2008

Beijing Touring

pulling silk at the silk factory...we were not very good at it

our new friends Carrie and Scott (also adopting from our province) God has blessed us beyond measure to be able to travel with them!!

in a rickshaw


Olympic Decor/Flower gardens are everywhere and are gorgeous!


in Tianamen Square in front of the Forbidden City



We spent the day touring Beijing...it was wonderful to see the city and experience the rich history of this country.

2 comments:

Mary Doty said...

Dear Mommy and Daddy,
I hope you are having a good time. I love you! I hope you get our baby sister soon.
God bless you. Love, Miller

I love you, Mommy and Daddy. I hope you have great time. Love, Myers

Those are great pictures! Glad you are having fun.
Love, Mary Doty

8earles said...

We are checking each day as we pray for you. Can't wait to see pictures of sweet AW. Enjoy this time!!
Love,
Katie and family

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker