September 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home


We are home...missed a flight...had an extra layover but we made it! Lots of crying at the airport (gone too long from the bigger two kids). Everyone got some sleep and hope to get more tonight. Cannot wait to see each of you! much much love...

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sitting here crying. What a beautiful sight. All 3 together. It's perfect. Hope the transition goes well. Please call if you need anything.
Love,
Stephanie for the whole Gough clan

Kate B. said...

YAY! Welcome home my sweet Whites! So glad you're all together! Can't wait to talk soon! XOXO

lisa said...

Welcome home Whites! So glad things have gone well despite missing a flight and having the long layover. AW is precious. I love her smile! Pray adjustments continue to go well.
Lisa F

Lee Anne Bryant said...

Welcome Home!

Anonymous said...

So happy to see the kids together...I remember Miller Grace in that dress! And she and Myers look terrific in their new Chinese attire. Hoping and praying that you are having a good transition time and getting plenty of sleep. Will look forward to seeing and hearing more once you are rested. lots of love, Betsy and Frank

Donna said...

Welcome home! Can't wait to meet her at FF :)

tinatoole said...

Welcome home White family!!!!
I'm Carrie and Scott's Aunt Tina.
I've been peeking in at your site and been praying for y'all during your journey. "Sweet Anna Ward" is so precious and I know she is blessed to be a part of your family. Congrats and God bless each of you.
Tina Toole
Angola, Africa

Special K said...

Welcome home! Your daughter is just beautiful. Hope to meet her soon!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker