We have had a good week and wanted to update you all. Anna Ward saw the OT on Monday and it went as expected ... she screamed the whole time. The girl does not like food and certainly does not want it in her mouth (only a bottle, please). The OT did discover that Anna Ward is badly 'tongue tied'...the little skin under her tongue is too tight and she cannot move her tongue as normal. It will be clipped when she has surgery but until then no table food...baby food she should be able to do but we have to 'retrain' the brain to eat and not just drink. We would love some prayer help in this area. She and I will be going to OT two times a week until she can eat as she should. We also had her eye appointment and I am thankful to report that she has two beautiful and healthy eyes...it's just that the almond shape makes you think they are not tracking together but when you look at her pupils they are dead on straight...expert doctors are a blessing!! Hope each of you are doing well and enjoying this lovely fall season! Love to all.
October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOVE the pictures and you have our prayers re/ eating. Bless you all. We love you. Betsy and Frank
Your comment about the eye doctor made me chuckle b/c my mom was SURE that Wren has something wrong with her eyes. I think she thought that Wren had a lazy eye. But like you said - it's just that they have a different eye shape. :-)
I love the picture of your three little pumpkins in the patch.
Love the pictures!!!
I've had a couple of students get the "tongue clipping" and it ended up being no big deal. I will definitely keep you in my prayers!
Cait
Post a Comment