May 14, 2009

One Year Ago...

Now

Then...

One year ago today, May 14th, we got the call from our agency that they had a little girl for us. Just thinking back about calling JW and saying 'China called' can you come home...knowing that I could not open that email and look at her pictures without him. Then all the craziness with calling doctors and family but knowing the moment we saw her photo that God had chosen this precious one for us! God is so good...all of the time. Now....Anna Ward is currently playing in my kitchen just having had a pop-tart for breakfast (American girl all the way) while constantly telling the new puppy 'noooo'. Our love for her is unmeasurable...God has given us the most joyful, easy going child...cannot wait to see what He does with this one! Love to you all...

2 comments:

Donna said...

WOW! WHat a difference a year makes. Congrats and hope to see you guys at FF soon :)

Brenda said...

Lovell,
I am so glad I decided to visit your blog today. I was so so so blessed reading your one year entry. I know exactly how you feel and how much of a blessing it is.
Every moment treasured to the fullest. Anna is SOOO beautiful and those sweet eyes are so filled with joy. What an amazing difference! It is obvious that this precious baby girl has been completely and abundantly lavished in love and care by parents who adore her to no end. I'm so happy for you all.

God Bless you my friend and sister in The Lord,
Brenda Wilcox(Qingyangtreasures)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker