September 7, 2009

New Look = New Paper Chase

Our China travel mate is an excellent digital scrapbooker and she helped us redesign our blog. We felt like an all Chinese theme was appropriate for two reasons. First, Anna Ward's one year anniversary, as a White, is this week....look for sweet stuff on 9/10. Second, we are paper chasing for another Chinese princess. When God called us to adopt twins the first time we knew our family was going to grow by at least two more children. The Lord God is sovereign and knew we needed one at a time. We hope to be matched with a little girl this spring and be able to travel summer 2010. We are about 1/2 the way through the paper chase and are currently waiting for fingerprint appointments. As this story progresses, we will keep you updated. Much, much love ...

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats! I would love to be paperchasing again :) We just celebrated our first Gotcha Day with Sophie last week. Carrie did a great job on the China theme! I always wanted that look too :)
Kim

Stephanie said...

How wonderful! Congratulations on your First year celebration and the new journey! The blog makeover is beautiful too!

Lee Anne Bryant said...

I am excited for you guys and a little jealous. :-) Maybe one day we will do it again too! I am excited to follow your second China journey. I will be living vicariously through you! And I LOVE your new layout!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker