An idea stolen from another friend...but too funny not to copy. From goofy faces to mad kids...enjoy! Love to each of you this season. 
December 22, 2009
Christmas Card Outtakes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
An idea stolen from another friend...but too funny not to copy. From goofy faces to mad kids...enjoy! Love to each of you this season. 



4 comments:
Oh my these are sweet! Somehow the outtakes outshine "the one" everytime! I have some that I think I'll post now! Merry Christmas to you all!
LOVE these. Hilarious! Myers wasn't in the mood was he? And that first one of Anna Ward looks like she's saying "ok, I'm here, just get it over with." So funny. Thank you for sharing!
So stinking CUTE!!! Myers looks like he's carolling in that first one!! ;)
Thanks again for sending the sweet package in the mail - I wore my t-shirt yesterday!! ;)
Love you & I'll call next week!
Too cute!
Post a Comment