February 27, 2010

I Yuv!


While sitting on my kitchen counter yesterday eating a cookie, Anna Ward realized that the cookie had chocolate in it. She proclaims in a sweet voice "yock-it"..."I yuv yock-it". Which I responded through laughter...I love chocolate too, you silly goose. Then later when tucking her in for a nap (which she hates, cries most days when she realizes it is time to nap) I am telling her that we are going out to dinner with Daddy after she wakes up. She looks me straight in the eye and says "I yuv Daddy"....and of course I responded that I love Daddy too. We yuv you all too.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are the moments you just want to bottle up and save forever! So precious! She is really growing up.

The Heald Family said...

I yuv yock-it too:)
so cute:)
Lee Lee says hi from Lookout Mtn
Cathy Heald

Carrie said...

Tell her Ayi YUVS her!!! ;)

Lee Anne Bryant said...

I thought of you Lovell when I saw these sweet personalized scripture cloth dolls.
http://babybeblesseddolls.com/item_720/Maria-Sue.htm

Unknown said...

I am so glad to be catching up..Its amy from SR! Cant wait to meet Bella Stewart one day..LynnMarie is doing well and is only wearing her braces at night. We love our ortho dr but learned that they wont be working with Blue Cross Blue Shield soon! Let me know if i can help

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker