I've been here and seen this entry 3 times. I think I'm composed enough to make a comment now. :) Those first holds pictures of mine still make me cry and so did this one. What a moment of connection and disconnection all wrapped up in the sovereignty of God. O how He loves us. Who else could take a moment filled with such contradictions and mingle it together into something so incredibly beautiful?
2 comments:
I've been here and seen this entry 3 times. I think I'm composed enough to make a comment now. :)
Those first holds pictures of mine still make me cry and so did this one. What a moment of connection and disconnection all wrapped up in the sovereignty of God. O how He loves us. Who else could take a moment filled with such contradictions and mingle it together into something so incredibly beautiful?
Love these, Lovell! The first one captures such a tender moment, and I love the proud look on JW's face in the second one!
So glad you are home! Love you!
Post a Comment