We have now run Bella Stewart through all her appointments and have gotten great answers. He feet are 'perfect' and we are so thankful to New Hope in Beijing that casted and braced her feet. She will have to sleep in braces until she is 5 inorder for them to stay perfect. Her hands do not need surgery but also need to be braced at night...so she is the bionic woman in bed. Otherwise, Bella Stewart is eating anything she can get her hands on, sleeping like a pro and smiling more every day.
AW has her 3rd surgery Monday morning (6/7). We hope they will be able to close the palate for good this time. She is also getting new tubes in her ears. Our prayers are for a quick recovery and sanity in managing her and the other 3 kiddos.
MG had 7 teeth removed this past week (4 adult teeth and 3 baby). Her mouth is incredibly small and we needed to make room. She recovered very fast and is already getting new teeth in.
We have told M that he is not allowed to even have a runny nose at the moment and must wait his turn for any health issues... poor boy!! Love to you all.
June 5, 2010
Medical Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Such great news about Bella! Praise the Lord for his abundant blessings!
We will be praying for AW on Monday!
Can't wait to see you guys! ;)
Praying for AW!!!!!!! We were thinking of her today when Courtney (out of the blue) starting singing "E-I-E-I-OOOOOOOO"... too funny!
So glad Bella is doing so well!!! Praise God! Also glad that MG recovered well. WOW!!!
Hugs to you all!!!!!! Miss you!
I just saw the update on AW and her surgery. We just came home from the Beach. I will keep her in my prayers, I miss her!
Please update when you can!
Love,Mrs. Holly
Post a Comment