


We made it to Lanzhou this afternoon. Our guide, Wendy, told us that we would get our baby this evening. We finally made it to the hotel at about 8 pm (delayed a while behind a traffic accident), and we met our new daughter around 9:30. She is precious and petite like her big sister. We were very surprised to find her lip repaired (in April) but are thrilled because she will eat better. The director said they cut all the babies hair short for the summer due to the heat....no hair bows yet. We will finalize the adoption tomorrow with the local gov't office. We will try to provide updates daily as we get to know Anna Ward and as she gets to know us. The blessing is beyond measure and words...only God could do something this amazing! Love to each of you...





9 comments:
Wow, what memories these pictures bring back! Anna Ward is beautiful and we are thrilled to see you all together!! Congratulations!
Love,
Stephanie, Gaius, Emma and Camille
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats!! Temple
Hello!
You finally have your treasure in your arms! I have literary tears in my eyes seeing you 3 together. What a blessing. We are so happy for you.
Bianca, Hans & Jin
Wow!!! God is good. She is so adorable. I sent my mom to your blog and reminded her that we saw you at Ikea that day over a year ago. I can't wait to see her in person. I am praying for you!!
Oh Lovell and Family!!!
I have tears of happiness for you streaming down as I type. We are so thankful for your long awaited dream coming true! Anna Ward is so completely perfect. Congratulations to you all! When I think of all the love and happiness that will fill Anna's life I am overjoyed. You are a beautiful and blessed family!
We will keep you in our prayers for a safe and happy rest of your journey.
Love the Wilcox Family
Ft. Lauderdale
P.S. I can't believe that's going to be US in 26 more days!! Thank you all for sharing your miracle with us. We are so honored to know you.
WOW! Wonderful pictures! You sure made my day! What a thrill to finally see you with your new daughter! Lots of prayers and praises coming your way. We love you. Bets and Frank
Amazing little girl handpicked to be a White! We are so happy to be a part of this through prayer and excitement from thousands of miles away.
Now Kate wants a baby from China!!
Love,
the Earles
Hooray for family day!!!
Congratulations!
She is so precious! We are rejoicing with you and can't wait to see Anna Ward in person!
Your ACCA family
Post a Comment