September 11, 2008

She's Ours!




worn out little one...after a big bottle


The Qingyang Orphanage Staff and Civil Affairs Staff



Getting fingerprints and footprints



playing in the baby hawk...the most wonderful invention



this is how she sleeps...one hand over her eyes, one finger in her mouth


We legally adopted our little one this morning...it involved a lot of paper work, fingerprints and footprints but she is now Anna Duward White!!!! Then we napped this afternoon (ended up having a rough night last night) and spent the evening at KFC and the local grocery. Our angel took a long nap today and is sound asleep as we type...just think she was scared to death last eve but we got many smiles and tons of laughter today - Praise God! We miss each of you...

6 comments:

8earles said...

We can't wait to meet her. She looks like such a sweet little (LITTLE) girl. You are all so fortunate!!
love,
the Earles

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS pictures. Especially love the one of Anna Ward smiling up at you, Lovell, and the one of her sleeping. So happy to know she is "taking" to you both so well and that as I write she is really adopted! Praise God! lots of love from Spartanburg, Bets

Bianca said...

Congratulations with the official adoption! I still can't imagine that we will be in your shoes somewhere in October. We are so happy for you, she is such a special and beautiful girl!
Bianca

Mandi said...

Hi Lovell! I was randomly thinking about you today and now I know God placed you on my heart (I had to search for your last email!) So happy and excited to hear about your new daughter! She is beautiful! Now I'll have to go back and ready about your journey to her! I'll be praying for her and your family.
LOve,
Mandi Freise

Heather said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful!! And you all look so wonderful together! We are so happy for you all. Can't wait to see you back home.

Laura and Erik said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! The three of you look so happy.
Laura

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker