September 20, 2008

Doctors, Shopping and Starbucks


waiting for our turn

i don't like this!!

the stacking cups are a favorite



Anna Ward had to get her physical examination this morning...all adopted children have to get medical clearance in order to get an American Visa. She cried the whole time but we got a good report and that's what matters. We then got to do some shopping...Guangzhou is the place to shop and took an afternoon break at Starbucks (yea...real coffee and treats!). It is wonderful to be in Guangzhou...ate an american lunch and a thai dinner...anything but Chinese, please. Love to you all.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Lovell,
Anna Ward is absolutely precious, beautiful! I am so excited for you all. What a great addition to your family and I am sure for her and her forever family!. I too, was very excited about the Starbuck's on Shamian Island when we were there in April. It was a fabulous cup of coffee. It's been neat seeing Lanzhou and Guangzhou at a different time of the year. I didn't see any of the same guides that we had. I wish we could go back. Glad you were able to find some US formula and that she is drinking it. God is an awesome God isn't He. May He richly bless you. Safe journey home. I look forward to reading and seeing more. I recognized the director and asst director in your pictures.
Lisa F

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker