September 21, 2008

A Temple and the Swimming Pool

our pool princess






waiting in the Guangzhou heat


Buddha and his friend Buddha at the temple


We visited a local Buddhist Temple this morning. It might have been more enjoyable if it was not 103 degrees today...nothing but sweat! We did hit the pool this afternoon and Anna Ward did alright. She is still not a big fan of the the bath tub so considering that, she did fairly well with the pool water...it also helped that her Daddy held her the whole time. We are so thankful to you all for following our journey and all the prayer...it is truly felt. Much, much love.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi Jonathan, Lovell and Baby Anna Ward!

I LOVE reading your posts and looking at the pictures. I have not been on for several days because it has been crazy here and we were out of town this weekend.

When ever I see Miller Grace at school I give her a big hug and talk with her about you and Anna Ward. She seems to be doing really well!

I know you get to see and talk with her everday which I am sure helps.

FYI Jonathan we signed you up for some committees at our last board meeting and Lovell you are assisting the Chair of the Jog A Thon. Don't have a heart attack. I am just pulling your leg!

We love you guys and pray for you and your family!

Kathy

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker